Twisted Six
Administrator

Car Specs: A Few
My Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Twisted Six Send a message via AIM to Twisted Six
Re: 300zxclub.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisboost
well here is the short side of the story. the admins have TAKEN YOUR MONEY AND RAN there is no more 3ZC....

damnit, we ran the site for free didn;t we? okay managed.com has been purchased by webhostplus.com. the issue is they are moving data from cali to fortlee NJ. with IP's so it is taking forever to get them migrated. the second issue they are putting us on celeron p4 servers with old CPUs. our drive capacity is shrinking to 80 gigs. the other issue is our server hold more then the 80 gigs of data so who knows what is going to happen yet.

we where never alerted to this move until i emailed the DC and they said hi we are migrating. also there is no order as to how the servers ar being restored they are going kinda random and servers just appear online......

a second note is there is talk of legal action against managed tha hold sites with them. the people that did get emails from the company says in writing they garruntee no more then 2 hours downtime.... we have been down since the 5th....

AWWW YEAH Pete!! Lets sue the bastards!! I knew they were moving things around, but this is pathetic. I'd have donated some server space on one of my boxes, if someone else wanted to upload that 4gb database lol