Thread: My pooor Vert
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #9
tnkrstoyco
Super Moderator

Car Specs: 93 300zx vert, 05 350AE
Re: My pooor Vert

Well worth the read. I've seen the same thing. Next time you talk to my wife ask her about the 240sx and the cruise control. The cruise was working perfect and Nissan did the front crank seal and tune up on the 240, when we picked it up the cruise wouldn't work so the car was left and supposedly fixed, or as the mechanic said nothing was wrong with it. Janet took it down the road while I was bsing with the shop manager when all of a sudden here comes the 240 right in the middle of the shop and her bailing out of the car screaming who the hell worked on this car. This dumb ass sayes he did and she lite into his ass saying maybe you can show me how to work it since we've had this car since it was new. The whole shop was looking and laughing at the kid.

makes me wonder about the new front springs I had them put on too.

The Superior Cadillac SM was driving the car when I got it and guess who owns the Nissan dealership Superior. The TB was done a couple months before I got the car so I'm sure they just cobble patched shit on it. Lucky I've not had anything serious with it.

Now you know why it bothered me and I didn't bring it to Branson.

Oh yeah Chris, pull the airconditioning fuse on chevy 4x4's and it'll knock out the 4 wheel drive even though it's not marked as the 4x4 fuse.

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries,
it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--
what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain

The R35 GT-R community and 2008 GT-R Nationals host:
NissanGTRclub.com
Offline:   Reply With Quote