View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 09:10 AM   #15
tnkrstoyco
Super Moderator

Car Specs: 93 300zx vert, 05 350AE
Re: Branson Z Fest 2006

No the vert decided to piss antifreeze right before leaving to come to Branson, had to unload everything in it and I drove the 35th AE(one with "35th Z" tag on it). It's my wife's car, she drove my truck up with the kids. Really missed it too, it would have been the only 32 vert there this year. It's now in the shop and haven't heard if the leak has been found or not. It never leaked any again. They are also flushing and cleaning the tranny. May just be a cracked fill jug, but it bothered me and if I have doubt's I won't drive it.

Almost mistaken for Pete's car, it was getting close to dark and I had already been hitting the CaboWabo?? But yeah at first I thought it was Pete's car. I think that night(friday) I had promised not to start drinking till almost dark. If it was Thursday I had already drank half a liter of "Viuda de Romero" tequilla from Mexico, by the time it got dark.

One thing to remember I really suck at names, plus I wonder around alot and shoot the BS with everyone.

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries,
it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--
what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain

The R35 GT-R community and 2008 GT-R Nationals host:
NissanGTRclub.com
Offline:   Reply With Quote